Tuesday, January 26, 2010

EXCLUSIVE - eL Stinkeyes - "Brown Acid Mix Vol. 1 - El Estilo Tranquilo" (2010)




Fact: I have way too much music. Fact: I have way too much time on my hands. So, I am now making mixtapes for the people and I am starting with a laid-back latino psyche-rock compilation.  All of these songs have been pre-approved "choice" by me. I just have a penchant for old shitty recordings, twangy guitars, echo chambers, lush string arrangements, and lost Latin American culture.

Tracklist:

1. Bichos de Candy - Tu Figura
2. The Brazilain Bites - Fas Feliz Assim
3. Os Brasas - Meu Eterno Amor
4. Los Gatos - Viento dile a la lluvia
5. O Terco - Imagem
6. Freddy Fender - Dime
7. Los Pasteles Verdes - Esclavo y Amor
8. Los Zafiros - Corazon Herdido
9. Los Blops - (Unknown)
10. Los Brincos - Sol en Julio
11. Los Gatos - Lo Olvidaras
12. Los Flippers - Las Dunas de la Arena
13. Los Angeles Negros - (Unkown)
14. Los Pasteles Verdes - Caminito
15. Os Brasas - Beija me Agora
16. Los Speakers - El Era un Amigo Mio
17. El Polen - Mi Cuerva
18. Los Nocturnos - Volvere a Buscarte


Disfrutar!

1 comment:

stevendavis0176 said...

good stuff! btw, would you happen to have any Andres Landeros or Los Destellos?

Thanks for the tunes