Saturday, November 5, 2011

eXCLUSIVE - eL Stinkeyes - "Synth Mix" (2011)



Here's a little compilation I made this summer right after I scored a bad ass Casio at a thrift store for a steal I tells ya. It mainly stays in the synth-based electronic/electro-rock realm with some rock with synth cameos.


TRACKLIST:

1.) Umberto - Temple Room
2.) Kraftwerk - The Model
3.) Nowhere - Snowy Red
4.) Crash Course in Science - Cardboard Lamb
5.) Broadcast - Black Cat
6.) Sparks - My Other Voice
7.) Nine Circles - Twinkling Stars
8.) Twice A Man - Decay
9.) Liasons Dangereus - Los Ninos Del Porque
10.) Grupo Maravilla - Danza Bruja Danza
11.) Suicide - Shadazz
12.) Bernard Fevre - Dali
13.) Pink Industry - Time For A Chance
14.) Zomby - Strange Fruit
15.) James Pants - Seven Seals Theme
16.) Saga - On The Loose
17.) Prince and The Revolution - I Would Die For You
18.) Selda - Yaylalar


Enjoy!

No comments: